Monday, July 29, 2013

Kylie Jenner Dating Justin Bieber's Pal Lil Twist?


Kylie Jenner has stepped out with rapper Lil Twist, fuelling rumours that the pair are dating.

According to The Daily MailKim Kardashian's younger sister was seen with Twist as they went for a cinema date in Calabasas, California.

The newspaper noted that the pair looked 'upbeat and in good spirits', with Jenner chatting away to Justin Bieber's pal as they headed for their movie date.

Jenner previously denied reports suggesting she was dating the 20-year old musician, tweeting: "Why am I dating every male I hang out with I don’t understand.

"Media always making it seem like I’m dating everyone I’m seen with.. Makes no sense to me. Don’t listen to everything u see, people."

Kylie has also been romantically linked to Will Smith's son Jaden - with the actor dismissing claims that they were dating, calling Jenner a "really good friend."

Jaden also spent the Fourth of July with Jenner and her family, with the 15-year old socialite later taking to Twitter to write: "Amazing fourth. Couldn't be more thankful for the people around me x."

No comments:

Post a Comment