Monday, July 8, 2013

Lindsay Lohan Overdosed On Cocaine At 18?! Michael Lohan Sure Thinks So!


Not too many people will be surprised to hear this!
But then again, sure, Lindsay Lohan has clearly had some issues, but a drug overdose?!
Michael Lohan is pleading the truth as he claims his daughter's substance abuse issues not only date back to her teenage years, but were insanely serious.
He recently came forward to talk about a time when she was 18 years old and supposedly overdosed on cocaine!
And when it apparently happened, shizz hit the fan! Michael revealed:
"Lindsay was filming in New Orleans and I got a call saying she had overdosed on cocaine. One of her assistants had given her the drug. I was so angry I got a gun from the house and planned to go to New Orleans to kill him. I couldn’t believe what had happened to my daughter. I was just so angry."
Yamma mamma!
We're not so sure what to believe here though considering LiLo recently commented that she first tried the drug when she was 21 years old.
But then again, can we really believe LiLo…
…or Michael for that fact?!

No comments:

Post a Comment