Thursday, July 4, 2013

Rochelle And Marvin Humes Are Keen To Pop Out Baby Number 2




Rochelle And Marvin Humes Are Keen To Pop Out Baby Number 2 
Ex-JLS singer Marvin Humes revealed exclusively that he and wife Rochelle are loving parenthood and they want to pop out more babies very soon!
The Hottest Girl In The World singer recently became a father for the first time, and told Entertainmentwise that he and Mrs Humes are intent on making even more mini Marvins and Rochelles.
The 28-year-old revealed: "I've always said we want a big family. Three or four children would be incredible, but I don't want to put a time on it."
Marvin seemed absolutely besotted with his six-week-old baby girl Alaia-Mai.
He gushed: "I am very very lucky to have Alaia, she makes me smile every day, it's amazing."
The father-of-one said that little Alaia has been sleeping through the night and behaving very well, laughing: "Yeah! I've heard it doesn't last forever, but she's a good baby so far, so I am very lucky."

He also revealed that he and his wife are managing both a professional and family life.
"We've both got family who are very close to us, both of our parents live near to us so we get help from them."
The boyband hottie continued, "Between Roche and I, we're both busy, but we're managing to juggle it at the moment! It's going absolutely fine."
Baby Alaia-Mai might only be six-weeks old, but according to Marvin, she could have an exciting future ahead of her. With two musically talented parents, could Alaia-Mai have a future in the industry?
"I'd be supportive of that! How can I not be? She's got two parents who can give her good advice, obviously! We're supporting anything we want to do, what ever she wants to do, she can do it!"


No comments:

Post a Comment