Friday, August 2, 2013

Pregnant! Megan Fox Expecting Baby No. 2 with Brian Austin Green


Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green’s family is going to be getting a bit bigger! 


Just ten months after giving birth to baby boy Noah, a rep confirms that the new mommy is pregnant again! 
Megan Fox: Giving Birth to Baby Noah Helped Me Face My OCD
"I can confirm Megan is expecting her second child with her husband Brian, they are both very happy," the rep exclusively tells Page Six.
The media outlet is reporting that the 27-year-old’s pregnancy is in its early stages. She was hoping to keep the news quiet so it didn’t interfere with her current project – Michael Bay’s newest action flick Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
A Pregnant Megan Fox Strips Down To Lingerie For Sharper Image Campaign
Megan and Brian, 40, tied the knot in 2010 after dating for six years. The brunette bombshell gave birth to son Noah in September 2012. The former 90210 star also has an 11-year-old son, Kassius, from his previous relationship with actress Vanessa Marcil
Shortly after having her son, Megan revealed she wanted to have more children and give Noah siblings.
“I’ve never been validated by work or fame or Hollywood or any of that. I recognize the blessings when they come – like, I recognize I’m so lucky to work with Judd [Apatow] – but the ultimate satisfaction for me is being with my son," the This Is 40 star shared. "I just want to give Noah as much of myself as I can. And I want to have more kids. That is where my heart is.”
Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Welcome Baby Noah Shannon
Congratulations to the happy family! 

No comments:

Post a Comment